Yay! I'm so excited about these beads, they are definitely going in the right direction. I was just trying the implosions out on some beachy beads to get an idea of how they would work. As you can see in the next photo I wasn't using the best clear glass, so there is a lot of bubbles.
When I finished the implosion style beads I decided at the spur of the moment to revisit my jelly fish design. My past jelly fish always looked like they were swimming away from you, and I wanted a more defined jelly fish. Without even having a plan I came up with the jelly fish I was looking for.
Now I need to combine my implosion with my murrini and my jelly fish, then I will have the perfect Snorkeling Bead. You know what I will be doing this weekend.