Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bodega Bay By Way Of Napa


Last weekend I went to Bodega Bay with my friend for some R & R at her beach house. We started our road trip with a detour through Napa to enjoy a Bouchon breakfast. A croissant and goodie box later, we were back on the road. We weren't in the car long before our next stop at Michelle Marie Patisserie where we took home two tiny cakes. They were so yummy, but so rich it took us two days to eat them, and they were tiny.

Bodega Bay was beautiful like always. We walked around town, visited a few beaches, and found a secret beach that required me to scale rock walls to keep out of the incoming tide.

Bodega Harbor Inn

Abandoned Meredith Fish Co.

Real California Cows

Me being harassed by a wild dingo (You can see his head behind my waist)

Contemplating the death defying climb down to a secluded beach

Doran Beach

Behind the Tides Wharf

The weekend was exactly what I need, and now it's back to suburban life.

No comments: