Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Busy Weekend


This bead was actually made several years ago. I haven't had time to sit down at the torch for a while, but to keep in the bead making spirit I am posting this "elderly" bead. I did find two new tutorials in The Flow glass magazine that I would like to try, so hopefully I will post photos of them soon.

This weekend was my husbands birthday so how else would we celebrate it but by having softball games all day. After softball we went to a really classy dinner at SmashBurger. (It's not like we could go to Ruth's Chris at 8:00 in a softball uniform) :) Then for his birthday cake I made his two favorites, Strawberry Pie and Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes.

Since it's not like me not to go overboard, we also decided to replace the deck in the backyard. It was actually my husbands idea to spend his birthday weekend doing hard labor. If all goes well my next post will be of our new and improved deck.


No comments: