Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Part 1


I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. It's not my favorite holiday, but my family does a great job making me feel special. So here is my Mother's Day loot. Even better than all the goodies, was the fun day we had.



Of coarse we went to Napa. Our first stop was Bouchon Bakery for breakfast. I had the yummy Chocolate Donut and brought home Lemon Macaroons, Bouchons, and a Peanut Butter Cup.

After breakfast we had 2 hours to kill so we made our way to another bakery 2o miles away. My friend introduced me to Michelle Marie Patisserie last month and I wanted to share the sweet goodness with my family. At last when we got there they were out my favorite mini cake called Park Avenue, so we took home a mini Chocolate Overload Cake. It was yummy, but not as good as the Park Avenue with its gooey caramel.

Next it's back to Napa for a surprise stop.

No comments: