Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Information Overload

I am still catching up from my vacation last week. Along with our trip to Big Sur I took a three day glass class at Graceful Custom Studios. It is my second class there and just as wonderful. I can't say enough about Grace and her husband Frank, they are the most gracious people. I don't think I will ever take a lampwork class anywhere but there. The class was taught by Corina Tettinger again, and it was wonderful. I learned so much new information and am so excited to try all the new techniques at home, which is one of the reasons why I am so busy. I am also organizing all of my notes on Microsoft. (15 pages right now.) I should have taken a picture of my bed at the hotel room. I had all of my little note papers scattered around my computer along with cords running from my iPhone and camera. (Just imagine if I would have taken school this seriously, I could have been a lawyer.) I am so excited with all of the new information Corina gave us, I cant wait to turn it into beads. I will post photos and more about the class when my head stops swimming.

No comments: