Friday, March 05, 2010

Curiouser And Curiouser

No beads yesterday or tonight. I am sure there was a leprechaun sabotaging me yesterday. It was such a nice day after school we decided to go for a bike ride. We got about 1 mile before I noticed Mikal had a seriously flat tire, and we had to turn around. Then after dinner I went out to the torch. I turned on the oxygen and what do you know....my oxygen tank was empty. The leprechaun struck again.
Today, there was no sabotaging. I received my beads in the mail from my class a few weekends ago. They are actually pretty, especially for practice beads. Then we went to see Alice in Wonderland. From the previews and because it was a Tim Burton movie I was expecting a dark Emo movie. I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't as dark as I thought it was going to be. I am not sure how I really feel about the story, but visually I loved it. I can probably watch it over and over. One of my favorite things about the movie was Alice's costumes, they were beautiful. I want the dress she wore at the Queen of Hearts castle.(I don't know where I would wear it.) I would definitely recommend seeing this movie. Just another thing to draw inspiration from at the torch tomorrow.

No comments: