Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My New Favorite Dessert

Just a real quick post. My friend made the best candy this last weekend. She always makes really good desserts and it is somewhat irritating. :) I make such complicated recipes and then here she comes with the best dessert made in 10 minutes, and with 3 ingredients. This time she made Oreo Truffles. OMG. They were so good I could have eaten 20 of them. The recipe was so easy it didn't even need to be written down.

1 Package Oreo cookies crushed
1 Stick of softened cream cheese
1 Package of vanilla chips

* I used fat free to be a little healthier and I hate cream cheese(For some reason fat free doesn't gross me out so much)
* I also used milk chocolate because my family doesn't like white chocolate

Mix crushed Oreos and cream cheese in large bowl. Roll into truffles and refrigerate while melting chocolate. Roll in melted chocolate and sprinkle with left over Oreo crumbs.

Yummy

No comments: