Thursday, October 15, 2009

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

No, I am not rich and famous. I made plain round beads again last weekend. This time I used Effetre Dark Gray. It is a little harder to work with because it is a stiffer glass and I am impatient. I did get a lot of round fairly uniformed size beads, and after I clean them and put them in my hand they instantly reminded me of caviar.(Only pretty, and not forced into my mouth by my dad.) I am really excited to make them into something. Which brings up the subject of my last set of turquoise beads I was going to make into a necklace. Well, that didn't go so well. I still think the idea was good, it just didn't work when I put it together. I will post a picture of the necklace, but here are some out of focus photos of my "Caviar". (My daughter took my tripod and left it at a friends house)

No comments: