Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reminiscing about the old days



When I was in high school my friends and I would ditch school at lunch and go to the only place that served food within 15 miles. Raley's. I have always been a picky eater and every time we went I ordered white rice and a bag of fortune cookies. I love fortune cookies. They might possibly be my favorite cookie. This week we had Chinese food and I ate everyone's fortune cookie, and still wanted more. I hinted to my husband that I would love one of those GIANT fortune cookies you can have delivered. Sometimes he is clueless when it comes to my hints. (Sorry sweetheart.) So, today I made my own fortune cookies. I was happy with the way they turned out, thank goodness, because they were a lot of work. And now I might finally be fortune cookied out.

No comments: