Saturday, May 30, 2009

The other "B" word

Baking not beads is what I have been working on. I have had different cupcake ideas in my head and today I had a chance to implement them. My daughter had a cakewalk at her closing ceremony of softball and I made yummy cupcakes for it. Every time I make cupcakes I try a different cake recipe, because I cant find just the right one. The last time I made them the cake was perfect, but I made up my own recipe and didn't right it down. So these cakes were pretty tasty and good consistency but next time I might make just a few changes. (and write them down) So for the frosting I made Gumball and Cotton Candy. The Gumball tasted like my favorite childhood ice cream. The Cotton Candy tasted like SUGAR, which I guess means it tasted like cotton candy. I still have a few other flavors to try next time, but lets hope I get some beads made before that happens.



No comments: